Thursday, January 14, 2010

Phone Pictures

Brityn has been into taking pictures with my camera phone lately. She brings me my phone and tells me she wants to say cheese. Here are a few...

The homemade slide Papa made Brityn
(shhh! this is so NOT PC but she calls it her Mexican slide)

a typical picture... too blurry to see because she won't hold still.

We both went and got haircuts a couple weeks ago and then John curled her hair for her. I think she looks like a 50 year old woman. Obviously, by the looks of this face she wasn't too thrilled with results.



lipstick
The worst part about this is I was standing right there putting my makeup on while she did this to herself! And I don't know why she looks so sad in this picture, I didn't yell at her, I promise!



I'm not sure why but every time I tried to put her arm back in her pj's she would pull it back out.

No comments: