Friday, August 6, 2010

What Am I Having?

Quiz #1
Congratulations! It's a boy!

Quiz #2
It's a Toss-Up!


Quiz #3
Congratulations! It's a girl!



Quiz #4

47% chance
of a boy

53% chance
of a girl



As you can see it really is a toss up! I'm feeling a little more strongly one way, I would say I'm 60/40 for a... mmm, not telling! ;) With Brityn I was 95% sure it was a girl. I wish I could say I felt that strongly this time, but I don't. Maybe as I get closer to my due date. I've had three dreams about the baby and 2 went with my gut feeling and 1 against.

We have 2 names picked out. One for each. The boy was easy, well, sort of. I have had a name picked out forever. Since we all have "B" names it only seems right that this baby has a "B" too. My boy name is not a "B" name, and there are no "B" boy names I like enough to use, besides Bridger (ahem, thanks Rachel! hahaha, kidding Brent didn't like it anyway so I couldn't have used it no matter what) and Branson (Bransyn), which Brent doesn't like either (so picky!). So, we are going to use the name I've had picked out as the middle name and call him that and the first name will be Brent. Brent never wanted to have a junior but he is okay doing it this way. Thanks to Caitlin for this suggestion, I doubt we would have ever thought of it. Does all that make sense? I'm rambling a little here...

For the girl I really love Brooklyn. Brent, of course, does not! Brityn and Brooklyn, how stinkin cute is that? Another name I've loved since junior high is Breah, Brent does not. Shocker! I've tried a ton of other "B" names that I like and he does not. I think, I'm pretty sure, unless I hear another fabulous (girl) "B" name and change my mind... we have decided on a girl name. One we were actually going to/thinking about using for Brityn. I was never 100% sold on it, but I've changed the way we would spell it and now it's really growing on me. Plus Brent really likes it. For the middle name I like Kate. That could change but I'm pretty set on that.

To sum all that rambling up:

Boy- Brent _____ Gonzalez
Girl- _____ Kate Gonzalez

Oh, I am not nice! I may or may not give up the names eventually. In the mean time if anyone wants to chime in on some girl names I'm more than willing to hear suggestions!



4 comments:

katy said...

My favorite girl name other than Bailey (that's a B name!) is Tessa. That is almost what we named Bailey. My other choice was Mallory (totally got that from Becky, but I love it).
B boy names, I love my nephew's name Brady. I love Brendan as well. If we'd had a boy we were going to most likely name him Brooks (hey, it's a B name!) I love the name Brooks. :)

Becky and Scott said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! hilarious! i think you're either having a boy or a girl! ;-) i'll have to think of girl names. i do like brooklyn!!

Anonymous said...

I love Brent, he's just like Paul. I do have to say it took me about five years to like the name Bridger, but now I can't see him any other way. And everytime I tried something different Paul was NOT having it. So I guess it's good I like it. But, I am glad we didn't use it with Ryer, because it would not have worked. Could you imagine?!?! LOL!!

And you can always pull what Bertha did, she changed Pam's name when Jerry left the room! LOL! Her name was suppose to be Jillian and she just decided to change it!

Love YA!

BTW, LOVE Brityn's picture with the pigtails and icecream!

katy said...

What about Bennett and Bridget? More B names. :) There's also Byron. Beau. Bryce. Bradley. Beatrice.