Thursday, September 16, 2010

1st Day of Preschool


A week late but she did it! Just our luck she came down with a cold right in time to start school. So, she missed the first week but Tuesday she was better and finally got to go to school. Papa and I took her and she wanted us to stay with her "for just a minute" when we went to leave she cried, but I think she was fine by the time we made it out the door. The teachers all said she did really well, and were impressed considering she's never been in a daycare/preschool situation before. She had fun and wanted to go back the next day. For the time being she is going Tuesdays and Thursdays. I can't believe my baby is going to preschool. She is such a big girl now.

I went to the doctor today for my 28 week visit and my glucose test. I hope I pass it this time and don't have to go back for the 3 hour. From here on out I go every two weeks! This is flying by so fast the second time around, I can hardly believe it. Everything looks good, I'm measuring right on with my due date, even though I feel huge. I've gained almost as much weight at this point as I did in my whole pregnancy with Brityn... 4 pounds shy! I know I'm quite a bit bigger this time around just from comparing pictures and from peoples comments. I've already had to buy bigger maternity pants! Things are already getting uncomfortable but not unbearably. I keep telling myself I have 3 more months to go so better get used to it only getting worse. I have a feeling I'm going to be ready to have this baby a lot sooner than I was with Brityn. Even on my due date I wasn't sure I was "ready" to have her, haha. I'm getting pretty excited to meet this little person inside me!!

1 comment:

Reba said...

that picture of brityn going to preschool is too cute!

good luck with your diabetes test. did you not pass with brityn?? i don't remember that!