Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th, Fail, and a Checkup




After the fireworks


We had our standard 3rd and 4th. We watched fireworks on the 3rd up at Tech, except this time we watched from the back with Chris, Dianna, and Joan. It was a much better spot than the one we usually go to. Chris was messing around with with my phone and took the pictures above of the moon on my nose, eating the moon, and kissing the moon. They are a little blurry.

Ryder fell asleep about halfway through the show but Brityn was pumped. She loved the fireworks this year. Well, she loves them every year but this year they were especially good. It is the Courthouses centennial so they put on an extra good show. 

Brent and Brityn set off a few fireworks when we got home. It was past my bedtime so I went to sleep.

We went to the parade with Grandma Carol and Papa and then had a little bbq afterward. Since it was a Wednesday and I had to work the next day we skipped going to Helena to see our friends. We set off some more fireworks that evening and had a relaxed day.


My fail? I took absolutely NO pictures on the 4th! Bad mommy. 


Ryder went in yesterday for his 18 month check up. A month late. His weight was 21 lb 9 oz. (15%) and height 32 1/4" (48%). He doesn't seem that skinny but I guess he is.

 

 

1 comment:

katy said...

Happy 4th to you too! I find it hilarious that Brityn can stay up later than you. K would be a zombie! My girls never make it to the fireworks. Someday... :)