Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas 2012

Brityn's school Christmas party. Santa came and brought them little presents.

Christmas Eve at Grandma and Papa's. Santa came early and brought them both 4wheelers.

Making a gingerbread house and decorating Ryder's little Christmas tree.

Christmas morning

Brityn kept asking for a sleep mask for Christmas... she really liked her monkey sleep mask



I can't believe we are already halfway through January and I haven't even blogged about Christmas! I hate when I procrastinate and then have to come up with things to write about that happened weeks ago... 

Christmas was good. We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma and Papa's with Uncle James. He came with us to look at Christmas lights so we could give Santa time to stop at Grandma and Papa's. Boy, how my kids love him!! Uncle James, not Santa... well, they love Santa too, haha. Christmas morning Grandma and Papa came over to watch the kids open their presents. After that we went to see Grandma Rachel and then over to Grandma and Papa's to open presents from them and have dinner. Uncle James came over again and spent the afternoon and evening with us. 

New Years Eve we had Grandma, Papa, and uncle James over for snack foods and we played twister. Brityn stayed up till midnight to see the ball drop. I think she was expecting some grand thing... sorry kid it's a big lit up ball that slowly drops a hundred feet or so. 

Now I'm getting ready for Brityn's fifth birthday next week!! Crazy!!

1 comment:

reba alice said...

I cannot believe she is going to be 5!