Monday, March 25, 2013

Catch Up

I'm the worst blogger ever!  I have only been working two days a week since December and since work is where I do my blogging (shh!) it's just not getting done! Here's a quick run down of the last couple months in pictures. With a lot left out, I'm sure.
Brityn got to go to her cousin Bailea's birthday at Fairmont without mom and dad. She had the best time and talked about it for days!


Brityn's birthday present. I got the idea off of Pinterest. An old dresser turned into a dress up wardrobe.

Fashion show with her new outfits


Trying on sister's hat

Brityn's birthday cake


Birthday party at the Jumperoo



Children's Museum in Bozeman



Wilbur at Famous Dave's. Ryder is obsessed with him.


Play date with Lydia


Valentine's Day


Going swimming in Billings (Bridger's birthday weekend)


Field trip to the bowling alley with Brityn's class




He's such a big helper. He loves to help put away dishes and bring in groceries.

Ryder's new helmet. It's actually for both of them but Brityn says it hurts too bad to take it on and off.

I have so much to update on but it will have to wait. Hopefully, I will remember half of it.

No comments: