Brityn and Baby Beans

For Halloween Grandma and Papa gave Brityn Baby Beans. She is as in love with it as she is with George. She hugs kisses and loves on them both and knows them both by name. It's pretty amazing to me how smart she is getting. Within an hour of getting her she knew her name, so that when you tell her to go get Baby Beans she will go get her. Side note: Your probably wondering why were are calling it Baby Beans.....that's what it says on her hat :)
Something that Brityn has been doing for a while now is dancing....to the theme song from Bonanza. Papa and her watch it together every day. She will even dance to it when we hum it to her. Now she will dance to any music she fancies. It's pretty darn cute.
Seems like we are back to a good sleep routine. She's been sleeping through the whole night again and if she does wake up she just plays for a little bit and goes back to sleep.
Do you all remember the story about grocery shopping? How she decided she wanted to have a snack in the checkout line? Well, she has started doing that to me all the time, everywhere. If she is hungry, bored, or maybe just wants a drink she's pulling my shirt out and looking down it. Sometimes she even pulls out my nursing pads!!! Eeeekkk!! I guess that's her way of saying "give me some milk, mommy!"
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH that' hilarious! I mean, seriously, she has pulled out your nursing pads?!?!? lol!! Man, she is just precious! I love that she has toys/dolls that she loves so much!! I was hoping Levi would be like that with something, like a blankie, but nope. I think it's cute and Brityn, darling, you are just too cute for words! :)
HEHE! Gabriel did that to me the other day in walmart. I wasnt expecting it! I was going down the potato chip isle and he just pulled at the neck of my shirt and leaned forward and took a peak! lol..All I could do was laugh! I have a funny story about nursing pads. When Gabriel was a few months old I was visiting my mothers house and my niece was there. She is 9 years old. Anyhoo, I took out my nursing pad and sat it on the table next to me and started nursing Gabriel. The next thing I see is my niece putting her glass of soda on top of my pad! She thought it was a coaster!!! It was hysterical. I had to explain to her what it was and she was freaked!!! lol...
She is too cute with her Baby Beans. :) She is so aware of things! Kendra does not go to things if we ask her what they are, although she does look for Stella.
Post a Comment