Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Her onsie says "Mommy's under my spell" how true is that?
She wasn't loving her costume. But once we got her around people she was more concerned about the strangers than the costume so she cheered up.


We went to visit grandma Carol at work, great grandma Rachel, grandma Vicki, great grandma Martha, and papa. She didn't get much candy, but that's ok because daddy doesn't need it! :)
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks too cute! I can send some candy to Brent is he's in desperate need.

twinsRus said...

awwwe I have never seen a pumpkin costume like that...How cute!

Becky and Scott said...

OMGOSH!!!!! That is the cutest pumpkin EVER!!!! I love the costume and she seemed to do pretty well in it!!!! :) And I love the shirt!!!

katy said...

That is such a cute pumpkin costume! She is too cute in it! :)