8 Things
Courtney tagged me!
Here are the rules for "eight things": Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the list of eight things. Tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends.
Eight things I look forward to:
1. Getting off work
2. Seeing Brityn after work
3. A vacation
4. Seeing my nieces in June
5. Sleep!
6. Weekends
7. Seeing my children (yes, that was plural because I hope to have another!) grow up
8. A cure for peanut allergies
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Went to the bank
3. Chatted with Dani
4. Went to see Brityn at lunch... she ignored me
5. Watched some tv
6. Got dinner ready for tonight- I love my slow cooker!
7. Read Brityn several books
8. Watched Sesame Street
Eight things i wish i could do:
1. Work less
2. Sleep more
3. Be more crafty
4. Be more motivated
5. Keep my desk neater
6. Go to culinary school
7. Have another baby... someday
8. Have more patience
Eight shows i watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. Amazing Race
5. Brothers & Sisters
6. Survivor
7. Jon & Kate Plus 8
8. The Hills
Now I tag: Becky (I'm tagging you again! even though Court already did:)), Katy, Shannon, Reba, Rachel (I know you don't blog but you can do this on FB), and Bobbie Chatriand :)
No comments:
Post a Comment