I don't know if your going to be able to see these well enough to tell just how big I am (click on the picture to enlarge.) Brent says I'm HUGEcompared to last time. I don't about HUGE but I know I am a lot bigger.
You are not huge by any means! I bet that you will plateau off in a bit. You just have a tiny baby bump, and most people that I know who have started showing earlier in their second and third pregnancies have had long stretches where it seemed like they didn't get any bigger for a while. :) Brent better watch his mouth, hehe!
3 comments:
You are not huge by any means! I bet that you will plateau off in a bit. You just have a tiny baby bump, and most people that I know who have started showing earlier in their second and third pregnancies have had long stretches where it seemed like they didn't get any bigger for a while. :) Brent better watch his mouth, hehe!
i wouldn't say huge either...but there's definitely a difference from last time for sure. what a cute bump!
I am WAY bigger this time for sure! I look like I am having twins! :)
Post a Comment