Thursday, May 27, 2010

2nd Doctors Appointment

Nothing super exciting to report. I did get to hear the heartbeat but I didn't ask what it was... all I can say is it sounded a lot slower than Brityn's ever did. She sounded like I had a racehorse galloping around my belly. Got some blood taken. Got all my future appointments scheduled. The doc says to me "next time you come you'll see my nurse practitioner and then the following appointment will be your ultrasound." me- "wha-what?! that soon?" time is flying! sort of... the last 11 weeks and 3 days has taken forrr-eeeev-errrr. But that is just because of being ill. Yeah, even the Zofran is not 100% helpful. It gives me a 5-6 hour window of feeling semi-human and not puking my guts out. Since I was only given 30 days worth of pills I don't take more than one a day and sometimes none, so as to conserve. I have 5 left and I'm savoring them. I had to take one today because it has been a rough day. I know I could ask for more but I'm trying to just suck it up and deal with it for the most part. Things are getting better, for that I'm thankful. I'm already looking pregnant(or maybe like I ate an entire cake... either way no more flat belly.) People are eying my belly suspiciously.

3 comments:

katy said...

Glad to hear all went well! Ask for more drugs, girl! It sounds like you need them!

Reba said...

ask for more drugs. there's no reason you should suffer. yay for a good appt and for hearing that awesome sound of the hb!

Becky and Scott said...

Why do you need to suck it up?? GET MORE DRUGS!!!!!!!! You don't get an award for not taking them!! Trust me, pregnancy #2 is hard enough, if the meds make you feel better than take as many as you can as often as you can!! Besides, since this one is a boy (wink) it could be worse than with Brit and you could be sick until you push him out!!!! lol, jk, but seriously just take the meds!!!

Glad to hear little Clive's hb is good and HOW EXCITING your u/s is coming up soon! YAY!! Oh, wait, who cares, you aren't finding out the gender. :( (ha ha ha, i'm teasing you!!)

i wanna see a BELLY SHOT!!!!