Ultrasound
Today was the big day. We decided not to find out the sex of baby Clive (same as with Brityn) but it's still exciting to see what's been kicking around in there and make sure everything looks good with the little one. Everything did, indeed look good. I'm measuring a little ahead, about 4 days, but doctor is keeping my edd the same (12/13). That means this baby is a little bigger than Brityn was, at this point anyway. Brityn always measured right on or a day behind. Clive was pretty active, kicking and punching away. It was hard for the doctor to get a good picture because (s)he was moving around so much and even shaking his/her head back and forth. My placenta is anterior (the front of my belly) which usually makes it harder to feel baby moving. That doesn't seem to be an issue with me, because I've been feeling it plenty. Thankfully, because I would worry otherwise! Last time I got a couple more ultrasounds before delivering so I hope we can get some good face shots, and hopefully in 3D again the next time. Brityn came with us and she thought it was quite funny when baby Clive was kicking and punching at mommy's belly :0)
looking down at the top of the head, in the first one you can see some legs and a foot to left side
I'm working on a Brityn post as we speak. It will be coming soon, I promise.
2 comments:
Yay for your ultrasound, how exciting! :) Oh, and I love Brityn's post. She is such a talker! Kendra still speaks what we call "Kendreese", and usually I am the interpreter. :)
HAHA i laughed so hard at "kendreese!"
that's SO cute brityn can spell binky!! future editor! :)
so glad everything looks good in there with baby clive. still can't believe you were able to keep yourselves from finding out the baby's gender. talk about self control!
Post a Comment