Maybe.
It's been in the back of my mind since we confirmed the peanut allergy. I knew they could go hand in hand. We've had a few incidents over the past few months that made me even more suspicious. Well, she's been sick off and on since school started, but this weekend it got worse... she got a cough that sounded really congested and her breathing was just not right. I took her into the doctor this morning and they decided to do a breathing treatment. That was fun! They won't say at this point that she does have asthma but they suspect she does. She has to do breathing treatments for the next week and then go back in to be be rechecked. Since she is so young they can't do the asthma test on her so I guess we just wait and see. Poor kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment