Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4 Months

Weight 13 lbs 4 oz (25%)
Height 25 3/4" (50%)
Head 42 cm (47%)

I thought we were going to have a little chunker on our hands. Apparently not. I just have long-ish (for their weight) skinny babies. I have this baby tracker app on my phone and the percentiles it gives me for Ryder are so much different than what the doctor says. According to it I have a string bean with a bowling ball head. Height is 85%, Weight is 15%, and head is 99%!! 

Things Ryder is doing at four months:
  • Sleeping like a newborn baby. For two weeks he has been up at least every 3 hours and most of the time he is up for at least half the night every hour. 
  • Eating rice cereal as of two days ago, with the hope that he would start sleeping more. It seems like it may be working. The past two nights I got a 5 hour stretch and an almost 7 hour stretch. Whoo hoo!
  • He is already scooting around, on his back and his tummy. This kid is a wiggle worm.
  • He is so vocal. He squeals, screeches, babbles and coos nonstop.
  • He thinks his sister is funny. She can get him to laugh easier than anyone else can.
  • Nursing every 3 hours
  • Blows raspberries
  • Smiles at everyone, he is such a flirt

1 comment:

twinsRus said...

I love your blog bobbi! Its very funny!