Brityn didn't want to go to sleep last night so Brent and I had both been in several times to get her to stay in bed and go to sleep. This is a conversation she had with daddy-
Brent: Brityn, why did you open your curtains?
Brityn: so I could make a wish. I wished on a star that I could have a guitar (pronounced gee-tar) and a teddy bear.
Brent: don't you have a guitar at Papa's house?
Brityn: yes but I want one here. So, I wished on that star, and shooting stars bring wishes, and the big moon watches over all of them.
2 comments:
That is adorable! Although, I'm sorry that she was having sleeping issues that night. K went through something similar on Tuesday night and Mike was gone until 10:45 pm and I was exhausted. Her PDO teacher said it probably had to do with the time change, which makes sense to me!
Ha ha ha! That is so cute!! Where do they come up with these things?!? Levi's bedtime "routine" usually lasts about 30 minutes because he gets out of bed numerous times. It's exhausting!!!!
Post a Comment