Weight- 15lbs 12oz.(41%)
Height- 26 1/4" (23%)
These percentiles are from an app on my phone. Doctor said his height was more in the 50%. I don't know she isn't really forthcoming with information anymore...
Last Saturday he was acting funny, kept tilting his head to one side. We were in Helena with Dani and the family she said he probably had an ear infection. He got worse after that and was pretty cranky, not sleeping well, and was banging on his ear. I told the doctor I thought he had an ear infection and what had been going on. She checked and said he was fine. It was probably just teething or he had a little virus and it was making his ears ache, hmm. I decided to get a second opinion so I took him to Express Care on Thursday and turns out he did have an ear infection, a double ear infection! Poor little guy :(
No comments:
Post a Comment