Thursday, June 30, 2011

Teething, Sleeping, and Loves






This kid loves himself some food!


Walking trail with the McDermott's






Getting ready for Toddlers and Tiara's. She definitely has the right attitude for it.


How long can a baby teeth for without teeth actually popping through? Ryder has been teething for... I don't even know. I can see the two bottom teeth and the two top but they aren't moving. He has been waking up every night around the same time, crying and clearly uncomfortable. I've tried motrin and he still wakes up but now he'll sleep an extra hour before the fussiness starts. I guess I'm lucky I got about a week and a half of sleeping through the night. This too shall pass, right?...right? RIGHT?! 

Brityn, oh my little Brityn, what to say about the little monkey. She is enjoying her summer so far, what little we have had of it. She loves to play outside. Loves to be in the water. Loves to get dirty. Loves to catch bugs, ants and lady bugs are her thing right now. She loves Scooby Doo. She loves pancakes and waffles, sometimes frozen. She loves the Disney princesses. She loves macaroni at the dinner place, aka The Montana Club. She loves her little brother, most of the time. She loves to not eat dinner and then claim she is starving come bedtime. She loves to make up names like; chicken nugget head, cracker wacker, and cheese face. She loves tea. She loves to not stay in bed at night. She loves to push Ryder over on his face and back when he's sitting up. She loves to dump sand in her hair. She loves to be overly dramatic about everything. She loves tutu's. She loves to wear clothes and shoes that don't match. She loves to listen to music and dance. She loves to wear more than one pair of socks at a time, sometimes up to 7, and then gets mad when she can't fit her shoes on her feet. She loves to tell me she doesn't like whatever I have made for dinner. She loves tomatoes (still). She loves to have her nails painted and then pick off the polish 10 minutes later.

1 comment:

Reba said...

ohh, they are so cute! brityn sounds like a lot of fun :)