We had a busy fourth of July weekend. Actually the celebrations started on Thursday. Brent and Brityn went and bought a bunch of fireworks to set off at home, neither of us are big fans of setting off fireworks. I think they are dangerous and I think Brent could just really care less about doing it. But Brityn gets really excited about all of it so of course we got her some. Just some snaps, poppers, and some small fireworks. I didn't get any pictures of the actual fireworks because I was too busy slapping the mosquitoes off of Brityn and I.
Saturday we took the kids to the carnival. Only Brent and Brityn rode rides, I don't know why but for some reason this particular carnival had some pretty strict height requirements so Brityn didn't get to go on very many rides. Oh well, she had fun anyway.
Sunday we stayed up late and went to watch the fireworks at Tech. I would have never kept Brityn up that late when she was Ryder's age. I was always so scared of messing up her sleep schedule, but since Ryder doesn't have one (!) I wasn't too concerned.
Monday we went to the parade with Grandma and Papa in the morning and then we went to Helena for a bbq and swimming at a lake with the McDermott's, uncle James and his girlfriends family. Brent had to work as usual. I brought my camera and as usual did not take one single picture but Dani did take a couple. :)
Pictures in no particular order, because I've been working on this post for two days and I just want to publish already!
 |
| We are in the "don't take my picture and if you do I will make weird faces" stage |
 |
| parade watching and Evel Knievel Mickey |
 |
| fireworks at Tech |
 |
| carnival |
 |
| playing with snaps |
 |
| at the lake |
No comments:
Post a Comment