Friday, November 11, 2011

9 Month Pictures...

more than 2 months late.

I attempted to take Ryder's 9 month pictures myself. I'm glad I didn't waste money paying someone to try and wrangle him into cooperating. I felt slightly guilty knowing I'd always had professional pictures taken of Brityn. After the fact I remembered how difficult Brityn was at nine months and the guilt was gone. 

I should have chosen a different time of day. The sun was not my friend, but when you're dealing with a nine month old you do it on their schedule, not the suns.

I got a lot like this

I got lucky and got some like this, but then the sun was not cooperating



not a great picture but it was cute with his tongue sticking out so I just got creative with the effects
about half of the pictures looked like this

and a lot like this



look at that chubby face!

2 comments:

Becky and Scott said...

He is so darn cute!!!!!!! I love your pictures and think you did a great job!!

katy said...

Good job with the photos! Totally worth it to do it yourself with little kids. My girls are way better for me taking their photo than anyone else! :)