Monday, January 23, 2012

4 Years Old

Today Brityn turns 4 years old!! 
I can see big changes in Brityn. A couple weekends ago she made her own bowl of cereal, milk and all. She spilled a little but cleaned it all up herself. She is getting so big and independent (except when she's not!). 

My little baby girl is 4 years old. Beside getting presents she isn't terrible excited to be four. She informed us that she does not want to turn four, she wants to stay three forever, three is her favorite number. I, however am thrilled to be moving on to the fours. I don't like to wish time away and I certainly don't want to see my kiddos grow up too fast, because I love them little, but three has not been my favorite age. Since this is a birthday post I won't get into the gory details of a three year old ;)

We had a birthday party on Saturday at the Jumperoo. Since Brent had to work during the weekends surrounding Ryder's birthday and then there was Christmas, I decided to have a joint party for them. Brityn was fine with it and of course Ryder has no idea what's going on or that his party was more than a month overdue. It turned out great. Pictures to come.

Her favorite things right now-

  • UNICORNS!! 
  • princesses
  • dollie and me matching clothes
  • unicorns!!!
  • The Upside Down Show
  • pink
  • Scooby Doo
  • unicorns!!
  • egg drop soup
  • Montana Club mac and cheese
  • Cheetos
  • banana split dums dums
She wears a size 4t and a size 8 shoe. 43" tall and I think around 33 pounds.
 

2 comments:

ABJ&G said...

Happy 4th Birthday Brityn!

katy said...

Happy Birthday, Brityn! Four has been better than three for us already as well. :) Size 8 shoe! She is so tiny. :) K is a 9.5!!!