Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hair

Brityn's hair is finally growing out enough around the front and sides that I can do full french braids. I still can't do a single one without a bunch of hair around her face falling out but this is much better than those single little braids. Now if only I could keep her from pulling them out five minutes after I finish we'd be good.

A cute, easy hairstyle I found on Pinterest. Oh, how I <3 Pinterest. I you haven't seen Pinterest, run! don't walk, go there now.


This little man was in desperate need of a haircut! This is a great picture of his 2 teeth. He is 14 months old and he only has 2 teeth!

He was not a fan of the clippers. Even a sucker was not keeping him happy. And valuable lesson learned. Haircut + sucker = nasty hairy suckers

Much better. But he looks so different and older. That I don't like.

No comments: