Friday, May 18, 2012

Ryder Love


This blog needs a little Ryder love. He hasn't gotten much recently.  He's going to be 18 months next month and I cannot believe it. I tell him daily to stop growing but he's not listening. Darn kid.
He loves being outside. Playing in the sandbox is his favorite thing right now. Even better if he can dump a little (or a lot) in his hair and get a little taste now and then. He loves shovels, rakes, and any sort of gardening tool.


He's always watching what you do and then trying to figure it out for himself. He's just such a boy. Here is trying to get himself into the garage, because you know, that's where the tools are, and the cars. And, I'm pretty sure he thinks he can drive them.


His favorite toys are his tools and more preferably, Dad's tools. 


He likes to be in the bathroom with me in the morning when I'm getting ready.

This was right before Easter. He was so bundled up he kept falling face first into the snow and couldn't get himself back up.

Looking Good! He likes shoes. Especially ones that don't fit him. He put together this awesome ensemble.
Playing with the pooper scooper. Another of his favorite things :/


Moto scares him

Rash face from all the teething drool
He loves keys. He's constantly dragging me to the closet to get him some keys to play with. The last set is still lost in the back yard.

He's learned to pick his nose.


Terrorizing the church. He decapitated this flower right after I took this picture.

Loves brushing his teeth. All two of them. His four top teeth have been trying to come in for months. It's been rough at night. Finally the two right ones have popped all the way through. Hopefully the two left break through soon and we get a little reprieve before anymore make their way out. I feel bad for the little guy because one day I could see the whites of the teeth showing through his skin, like the smallest amount of pressure would have worked them out and then the next day they'd be back up and not visible. This went on for weeks.






He finally weaned himself around Easter. I thought I might have that 3 year old who was still breastfeeding (kidding, kind of! by his choice not mine.) 

We all love this little guy so much. He's still such a happy boy (for the most part) and he's a little lover. Gives lots of kisses and hugs and loves to snuggle. 

1 comment:

katy said...

He looks so big! He definitely has his own look but in that picture in the tub showing off his two bottom teeth he looks like Brityn! And I LOVE her dance photos! Way too cute!