Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Photo Drop

Random, out of order, pictures...
Last day of preschool. I can't believe she is going to be a kindergartner next year! Where does the time go?

Herman gulch, hike we took Memorial weekend.

Willow creek, Memorial weekend.


Matching haircuts. Brent's is not a mow-hawk, not sure why it looks that way.

Carnival, Memorial weekend.

We moved Ryder to a toddler bed a couple months ago and within two weeks of that moved him to a twin bed. He's was climbing out of his crib so we figured it was time. He wouldn't stay in his room once we put him in the big bed so I had to put one of those child safety door knob covers on. Now he stays in his room and just yells for me when he wakes up between 3:00-6:00 every. single. day.





 Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in April.  


The night Brityn and I went to Beauty and the Beast Ryder and Brent went to the circus. He got to ride a pony and a elephant. He's still talking about it.

In his big boy bed. I guess the flash is bright even when you're asleep.

Brityn's first professional pedicure. She loved it!




Brityn and my stylist talked me into letting her get a couple of pink streaks. "It's only hair, mom". She did pink and then purple and then decided she was tired of it. So, we put some brown dye over the blond but it's faded out, and now she just has a little blond streak that's growing out.





Several months ago, I don't even remember what month, Dinosaur Train was at the Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman. They got to meet Buddy.

No comments: