Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

I'm not sure if this is going to work or not but in the interest of my OCD and the fact that it is now May 5th (Happy Cinco De Mayo) I'm going to try and set date for this back to December 25, 2013.
Trying to start a new tradition; matching pajamas for everyone, to be opened Christmas Eve, but man, matching pajamas are expensive! Brent is making hot chocolate





Christmas morning, he lost his pants. They were a little too big.













Papa climbed into Ryder's new bus.






And since it is now over 5 months after the fact I'm going to skip the big narrative of the day and just list of the gifts they got. Mainly because I'm always trying to remember how old I was when I got a certain gift.

Ryder-
school bus activity center
life size dog
kindle

Brityn-
monster high dolls
karaoke machine

No comments: