- is wearing a size 10 shoe
- is wearing size 6 clothing but we need adjustable waist bands or they have to be pinned
- weighs around 38 pounds
- is about 43 1/2 inches tall
- still loves unicorns, Monster High, Princesses, PINK, math, anything girly; like painting her nails and putting makeup on.
- hasn't been into television much lately, she spends more time using her Leap Pad, Nintendo DS, and her Kindle. She does like Austin and Ally, she has a big crush on Austin.
- Her favorite movie right now is probably The Lorax. We watch it at least once a week. Ryder and I love it too so it's cool with us.
- still loves macaroni and cheese, especially from the Montana Club (where we went for her Birthday dinner.) Mashed potatoes with cheese, cheese sticks, vanilla wafers, mini pancakes, and really anything with CHEESE. Do you see a theme here?
- is a pretty good eater. She fights me at dinner most nights and says she doesn't like vegetables, but usually ends up eating those first.
- is taking ballet
- is a HUGE help at home. She is always running downstairs to get Brent and I drinks, a lot of times she will do it without being asked. Like, when I'm in the bath she usually always brings me a cold bubbly water.
- likes her room messy ;)
- loves arts and crafts, she asked if I could find an art class for her to take.
- likes to play card games with her Grandma Carol
- loves her teacher but says she doesn't really like school
- is doing pretty good at school but I think her shyness is keeping her from doing as well as she could. She is a great reader at home but I don't think she applies herself at school as much as she could. They have three different reading groups and I believe she is in the middle, although they haven't confirmed that. They do timed tests making them read a group of words, she says the timer makes her nervous. I think the last one she missed 5 words, at home she missed none and did them all in less than a minute. But she does great at math, so glad because math was my least favorite! She gets it from her father :)
- is super loving. Always quick with a kiss and a hug, for me at least. She's a little more stingy with others.
- is definitely a mamas girl
- loves her little buddy Ryder but also loves to bug him to death, their fighting is becoming more frequent.
- asthma seems to be getting better. She uses her puffer when she gets sick but we haven't had to use a nebulizer for a while.
- her attitude has been improving so much, we still have times when it gets out of hand but I can see her really making strides with it.
Monday, January 27, 2014
6 Years (January 23)
At six years old Brityn:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment