Monday, June 23, 2008

5 Months


Happy Birthday Brityn

5 comments:

Becky and Scott said...

Five months!?!? FIVE MONTHS!?!?!? Oh my!!!! Cute kid!

XOXO

Becky and Scott said...

oh by the way, we need to chat!!!

katy said...

Happy Birthday Brityn!

I like the new layout. :)

katy said...

Hey! Yeah, thanks for the "lovey" suggestion! The book also suggested it too, and it in general just sounded like it was worth a shot!
Yes, we do still use Kendra's white noise machine (the book recommends that too). We don't keep it as loud anymore because she sleeps through noise a lot better, but I think it's presence reminds her that it's sleepy time. We got it at Target, and I know that they have some at Babies R' Us too. I looked at Walmart and they didn't have any.
Hope that helps!

Becky and Scott said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the hairbow!! Makes me want a little girl!!!!