,
Brityn with her uncles.
For some reason she loves sitting on top of the refrigerator.

Here I am giving other people grief about not blogging frequently enough and I haven't done it in 2 weeks!
Well, we didn't get off so lucky with shots this time. Brityn was a little cranky for 2 days afterwards. I swear if I looked at her crossed eyed she would start crying. She was back to normal by the third day and thank goodness we don't have to go back until she is 6 months.
FEET! that is her new obsession. She loves to look at feet....other people's feet, her own feet. Even better if she can play with them or suck on them. The only feet she is allowed to suck on or play with for that matter are her own. Changing diapers is getting to be a challenge because she always has her feet in her hands.
I had to give her a trim....she was starting to look like a little old man with a bad toupee! Most of the hair on the sides had fallen out but not the top so she had a tuft of hair on top that was about 8" long and the rest,that is finally growing back in, is only about an inch or so. Her hair in the back is so long that I can put in a ponytail too. I think she has my fast growing hair.
I started giving her vitamin drops and let me tell you it is some nasty tasting stuff! I feel sorry for her :( She is getting better and better at taking it but the faces she makes are hilarious.
JR is here visiting until Thursday, it's been great to see him (since I haven't seen him in 2 years) I wish he could have brought the girls but he is going to try when he comes back in August for his 10 year class reunion. I won't even know what to do with myself seeing him twice in one year! James and my mom arrived on Sunday and since the house they are moving into is not ready they have been staying with us along with James' two dogs. We had to send my mom's cat to stay with a friend since Brent and I are both very allergic. Let me tell you, having 4 dogs in one house is SUPER fun! Especially when the "dog of the house" is territorial. The first day they got there Axel ripped through a screen door, opened the garage door by himself and ran away. They tore the down spout from the rain gutter off the house and destroyed it. Sunday night Axel tore up our chain link kennel and was running around the yard which in turn woke up Moto and Missy so they were up barking half the night. Did I say this was SUPER FUN?? This morning Girl got out jumped in the back seat of my car and when I yelled for her to get out she jumped in the back. I put Brityn in the car and then opened up the back hatch to get Girl out she tried to jump back over the seat on top of Brityn.
Brityn with her uncles.
For some reason she loves sitting on top of the refrigerator.
Here I am giving other people grief about not blogging frequently enough and I haven't done it in 2 weeks!
Well, we didn't get off so lucky with shots this time. Brityn was a little cranky for 2 days afterwards. I swear if I looked at her crossed eyed she would start crying. She was back to normal by the third day and thank goodness we don't have to go back until she is 6 months.
FEET! that is her new obsession. She loves to look at feet....other people's feet, her own feet. Even better if she can play with them or suck on them. The only feet she is allowed to suck on or play with for that matter are her own. Changing diapers is getting to be a challenge because she always has her feet in her hands.
I had to give her a trim....she was starting to look like a little old man with a bad toupee! Most of the hair on the sides had fallen out but not the top so she had a tuft of hair on top that was about 8" long and the rest,that is finally growing back in, is only about an inch or so. Her hair in the back is so long that I can put in a ponytail too. I think she has my fast growing hair.
I started giving her vitamin drops and let me tell you it is some nasty tasting stuff! I feel sorry for her :( She is getting better and better at taking it but the faces she makes are hilarious.
Brent and I both wound up getting a cold. I thought Brityn was going to get it also because this weekend she was very cranky and napped horribly but she seems fine now. Thank goodness because it's one of those colds with a lovely hacking cough and I can't imagine her having to suffer through that and not being able to take any medicine.
JR is here visiting until Thursday, it's been great to see him (since I haven't seen him in 2 years) I wish he could have brought the girls but he is going to try when he comes back in August for his 10 year class reunion. I won't even know what to do with myself seeing him twice in one year! James and my mom arrived on Sunday and since the house they are moving into is not ready they have been staying with us along with James' two dogs. We had to send my mom's cat to stay with a friend since Brent and I are both very allergic. Let me tell you, having 4 dogs in one house is SUPER fun! Especially when the "dog of the house" is territorial. The first day they got there Axel ripped through a screen door, opened the garage door by himself and ran away. They tore the down spout from the rain gutter off the house and destroyed it. Sunday night Axel tore up our chain link kennel and was running around the yard which in turn woke up Moto and Missy so they were up barking half the night. Did I say this was SUPER FUN?? This morning Girl got out jumped in the back seat of my car and when I yelled for her to get out she jumped in the back. I put Brityn in the car and then opened up the back hatch to get Girl out she tried to jump back over the seat on top of Brityn.
3 comments:
Thanks, I was needing my Brityn fix! I've been checking everyday!
She is sooooo cute! Love Ya's.
Rach
about the vitamins... we put an ounce of formula with it and give it to the boys...
do not put the vitamins in a full bottle. our nicu doctors told us the vitamins taste nasty adnthen they wont want their milk :-)
thats why we only do an ounce then give them the good stuff
Post a Comment