Monday, June 1, 2009

Slowly But Surely

Update on the bathroom progress

The shower has been gone since Friday morning. Good thing we have kind relatives who live within 5 minutes to let us shower at their houses. Brityn is lucky, she can fit in the sink. The cabinets should be here tomorrow, the bathtub faucet on Wednesday (yay! bathing in my own house by Wednesday night!), I just ordered the counter tops so I will still be without sinks for 4-5 weeks... procrastination is a bad thing.

all that is left is a toilet

bathtub frame and beginnings of tile
I am loving the tile!




2 posts in one day, Becky... top that ;)

3 comments:

katy said...

You are brave totally gutting your bathroom like that! I hope that the next few days go by quickly for you!

Becky and Scott said...

oh you think you're so cool cause you posted TWICE in one day. ppppllllbbbbb!!!!

well, i'm going to relax in my nice bathtub!!!! lol jk

i'm loving the tile too!!!

Becky and Scott said...

who's the man with muscles? did you hire him just so you could stare at him while he does all the work? ;-)
jk