Thursday, June 4, 2009

Slowly, Slowly, Slowly

All I'm going to say is slowly, slowly, slowly! Because I still don't have a bathtub. I'm too cranky about it to go into details, but I'm hoping by tomorrow the tub will be done. Then we can start the shower.

Brityn is ready to take a bath in the new tub. The sink is no fun!


Oooo! The cabinets are in and Brent put them in the bathroom for a short time to get some measurements from them and I LOVE them so much!

P.S. To top this all off Wednesday I called the lumber yard to make sure they had the toilet we wanted in stock, they said yes they did. Brent proceeded to remove the old toilet and guess what?! ? They did NOT have the toilet we wanted in stock. It won't be here till Monday. Thank the Lord we do have a half bath... all the way down in the basement... that's a long walk in the middle of the night... it could be worse, I guess.

3 comments:

katy said...

That looks beautiful! You will be so happy when the entire thing is finished! :) I'm excited for you.

Becky and Scott said...

Good thing you aren't 30 wks pg, or 29 wks, or wait, is it 31 wks!?!? LOL that's a hike when you gotta go 10 times at night!!!!

I LOVE THE BATHTUB!!! And hooray your cabinets came in FAST!!!!! Tell that man with muscles to hurry up! ;-)

Becky and Scott said...

I love the new header!! Cute, cute, cute!! :) Brityn is starting to look like a toddler and not a baby!!