Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stomach Bugs and Talking

remember this picture from Papa's? I forgot to mention those were socks on her hands :)
the lengths she will go to trying to get a binky, maybe it's time to take it away...
I'm almost able to get all of her hair into a ponytail
brushing her teeth
that is a sticker on her forehead

one of her favorite pastimes lately





iced tea thief
pool time
brrrrrrrr! the water was SO cold!









what's this on my pj's?
her biggest obsession to date... "tein"- that would be Baby Einstein to us. I don't know why she calls it "tein" as she can say "baby". She would watch it all day long if you let her.

Brit was sick for about a week with a stomach bug, I'm sure all the hard work we've been doing trying to get her to gain weight was for naught. Her appetite is back and she seems to be feeling better so hopefully she can regain any weight that was lost.

I always figured I would have a child that talked a lot (because I do;)) and I predicted correctly. Brityn is a talker the whole day is a narration of what she sees. Some of the words she knows surprises me... they pay more attention than you ever imagine! She loves to sit and point out parts of your face and can say them all. We also hear a lot of "I" this and "I" that. I eat, I sit, I tease (that would be when she teases Rico), I color, and on and on. Last night I had taken her clothes off before her bath and she was running around while I got everything ready, she comes walking up to me pointing down at herself saying "I pee" I told her "yes, that is where you pee." After her bath I took her into her bedroom and discovered she really did pee... all over the floor! Guess I need to take her more literally.


3 comments:

Reba said...

she is so precious and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

I think it's funny she peed on your floor!!

Rach

Becky and Scott said...

First off, I love all the pictures, they are awesome!!! Second, do you guys use the vtech t/v game thing? lol, we bought one for levi but haven't even used it yet.

Glad to hear her stomach bug is over and she's feeling better!

I can't believe she told you she peed!!! THAT"S AWESOME!!!! Maybe she'll be potty trained by the end of the month! ;)