Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bedhead, Pumpkins, and Nursery Rhymes

first snow boots
She thinks she is something else clomping around in these big things.


decorating pumpkins for Halloween


one of her favorite places to be
If I'm doing anything at the counter she has to be up there with me. Unfortunately she ends up getting into trouble most of the time by playing in food or a pot of water that is soaking.


sitting with Drac, one her favorite Halloween pals


the best bedhead I've ever seen, the teeth binky (her favorite now) really makes the look


I love pumpkin seeds, hence all the pumpkins!


so cute in her sweater dress and boots



Like I said before there isn't much new around here. We've all had a cold, I got it first and wound up with a sinus infection. Then Brityn got it and still has a cough that is keeping us both up at night. I'm hoping it's almost over. Then of course Brent got it, Papa and Grandma Carol also, and I gave it to a couple people at work... I did a great job of spreading the love around.

Brityn's memory is getting better and better. She has a couple books she has committed to memory that she "reads" to herself all the time. They are just easy little books but it's still impressive (to me anyway!). Brent brought her to see me at work on Friday and she was playing with a computer mouse like it was a telephone, Brent told her that is was a mouse and then she started saying "hickory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock". So stinking cute and smart! It sounds more like "hickey dickey dock" which makes it even cuter :)

Halloween pictures up next!

1 comment:

Becky and Scott said...

Love the new pics!!! They all crack me up. She has such a sparkling personality. The bedhead cracks me up! That's some bedhead!! Not to mention how hilarious that paci is!! LOL

What is she eating?!? looks yummy! I'm assuming it's one of your amazing mexican cuisine's! i may need the recipe! :)

xoxo