Thursday, October 29, 2009

MIA

Just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't been blogging lately... it's a poor excuse really, but it is what it is. My computer at work died on me 2 weeks ago, they told me they would have it fixed that day. They were wrong! Then they told me a new one would be here in a week and a half. They were wrong! Now they say the 9th at the latest. They had better be right! Your all probably wondering why my pc at work being dead would affect my blogging. Well, because I do not like to type on my laptop at home, weird I know. But it is just a pain in the neck. All that being said I am going to suck it up and post a blog this weekend, with pictures, and catch everyone up. Even though not a whole lot is going on.

Stay tuned...

No comments: