going for a ride



Halloween costume preview
She picked Tinker Bell out of several options. This one is too small so I have to exchange it, but you get the idea.


Going naked works much better for potty training, panties may as well be a diaper for all she cares.Brityn's new thing is swimming in the bathtub.

Right now Brityn's life is all about Halloween. Ghosts are her favorite, she loves the "scary ghosts". Before we even turn onto our street she is hollering "GHOST, GHOST!" in anticipation of seeing the ghosts. Her first choice for a costume was actually a ghost but I told her no, since she won't wear anything on her head.
She learned her last name at Pop and Grandma's house and actually says it quite well considering it's not the easiest name to say.
I weighed her yesterday and she is up to 22lbs.






4 comments:
OMG the tinkerbell costume is too adorable!!!!!
SNOW! Holy cow, way too early for that! :) Brityn is cute as always.
I love all the new pics! And the tink costume is great!! Levi's not into Halloween so much just yet but I see it coming.
I can't believe you guys got snow already! Is it really cold there? It's been in the 50's here lately and really rainy.
22lbs? YAY!! Levi is still around 25lbs, so she's catching up!! :)
she swims like the boys. they love doing it!i think it is super cool she is into halloween. the boys are oblivious to it and we are not even drssing them up. im a bad mommy! i cant believe it snowed! it was 92 here today!
looks like life is GOOD
Post a Comment