Trying to get her to hold still long enough for a picture was my biggest challenge of the evening.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Tinker Bell
Halloween wasn't quite the battle I was expecting it to be, probably even easier than last year amazingly enough. There were a few "get this off of me moments" but nothing too dreadful. We only took her to see Great Grandma Rachel, Grandma Carol and Papa, and Great Grandma Martha at The Vintage Suites. They have a bunch of the residents sitting out in the lobby giving out candy and that was enough candy for Brityn. She can't eat most of it anyway. I bought her a toy to trade for the candy she got since I knew a majority would be full of peanuts. That was perfectly fine with her and she hasn't even asked for any of it. Hopefully as she gets older she will understand that she will have to give up most of the candy she gets.
Trying to get her to hold still long enough for a picture was my biggest challenge of the evening.





Trying to get her to hold still long enough for a picture was my biggest challenge of the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute little tinkerbell!! love the costume and she looks so cute!! I'm glad she hasn't asked for the candy, what a good girl!! And good idea for getting her a toy, such a smart mommy!! I'm sure you saved all the chocolate for you, though, right?? ;)
Post a Comment