Friday, November 13, 2009

Papa's House

sitting with Papa's pumpkin



reading a story with Papa



ghost headband


having some lunch in her new booster seat

love the Tweety's
I used to collect Tweety Bird. I was selling all my stuff at our yard sale and somehow she ended up with 90% of it.

sitting on Grandma Carol

riding Speedy

taking Rico for a walk

2 comments:

katy said...

Yay! New blog posts to read! :) Love all of the pictures. In so many of them Brityn has this face like she is so over what you are taking a picture of her doing. It cracks me up! I can't believe how well she is speaking. She is such a smart girl!

Reba said...

peace out mommy was so funny!

that love you forever book makes me cry too.

adorable pics, especially tinkerbell! my niece was also tinkerbell this year. she also has a peanut allergy...i was wondering lately how well she's going to take to being told she can't have a lot of candies.