I have no pictures from Thanksgiving. First Brityn was sick for almost a week with a fever but not much else besides being lethargic and cranky. Then I got sick with the worst cold I've ever had in my life. I'm not being dramatic here, people. I was so sick I did something I've never done before... I left Brityn at Papa and Grandma's to stay the night so I could get some rest :0 It's longest I've ever been away from her. We both survived it, and she is dying to do it again. Now I know she will be able to make it through when I'm having Clive. Now I'm getting better and it looks like Brent has caught it. I pray we are all 100% better before baby makes his/her arrival.
I have been horrible about taking pictures during this whole pregnancy. The one for my header is the best I could come up with, sad.
Less than two weeks to go before my due date and I cannot believe how fast it is going now. Three weeks ago I was hoping I would go early now I'm hoping Clive sticks around a little longer. Weird, I know.
At my last doctors appointment I got an ultrasound. Everything looks good. Doctor figures the weight to be around 6.7 lbs. That could go a pound either way. He predicted Brityn to be around 7 lbs at birth. She was 6 lbs 1.5oz. While I would like Clive to be a little bigger, I'm scared of him/her being a lot bigger. We'll see soon enough I suppose.
I was asked what gender clothes I've been buying and what I think this baby will be... I suppose I can share my thoughts now, with it being so close. I have a feeling it is a boy. I just KNEW Brityn was a girl. This time I can't say I feel quite as sure but I do feel pretty strongly about it. I have had so many boy dreams, this pregnancy has been so different, I'm so much bigger, baby is bigger, I can't swear to it but I think I saw some boy bits at my 20 week ultrasound. Anyway, here it is on record, we'll know soon enough whether I'm correct.
1 comment:
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://greatbrityn.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment