Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

These pictures are all out of order, and I don't feel like fixing them.

playing with her Halloween loot

I can't believe I'm posting this picture! I look awful! and fat!! it's the shirt! oh, and probably the 30 pounds I've gained ;) This picture also captures much of Brityn's mood for the day.

Muno, DJ Lance, and Foofa

Great Grandma Martha and Brityn

Great Grandma Rachel and Brityn
she was still in a halfway decent mood at this point


Halloween parade at preschool


Brityn didn't know what to think of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!


Her party was the Friday before Halloween and we actually ended up taking her back to the doctor after her party that day. She is back on the nebulizer and they put her on some antibiotics for a sinus infection. We see her actual doctor on the 9th so we will find out where we go from here as far as the future of her breathing/asthma problems. Still hoping it's just some nasty virus she has been fighting.

2 comments:

Reba said...

OH MY GOSH i love the yo gabba gabba costumes!!!!

sorry to hear brityn still has something going on with her breathing, and hope it resolves soon.

katy said...

Love the costumes! And you are not fat, you are pregnant! But I can totally relate to how you feel. :) You are getting close to having that little baby! :)