| Thursday before Christmas we had Brityn's preschool Christmas program. Since she has major stage fright I had been psyching her her up for it days in advance. Once we got to the church she wasn't sure about going onstage so I told her she should go play with her little friend and sit next to her during the performance. I gave one of her teachers the heads up and I went back to our seats. About 10 minutes later her other teacher brought her up crying hysterically. I'm still not entirely sure what happened but she was very upset because her friend said she didn't want to be friends anymore. I really don't think that is the whole story. The little girls older cousin also goes to preschool there and they were going to walk together. I think Brityn was feeling left out and the other teacher wasn't aware of the situation to diffuse it by letting them all walk together. So, needless to say Brityn never got up and sang. Hopefully next year she will be a little more confident. | |
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great Christmas! Love all of Brityn's pink stuff. :) She and Kendra would get along well. :)
Post a Comment