


A funny story.......
This actually happened while I was pregnant but it's too funny not to put it in Brityn's blog.
One day Brent and I were sitting in a restaurant having lunch and LT (LT-short for Little Tyke is what we called Brityn before she was born....since we didn't know what it was) was kicking me in the ribs. I grabbed my side and said "Ughhh LT found my ribs" to which Brent replies "Is she chewing on them?" Here's the funny part....he was serious! He actually thought the baby could be chewing on my ribs!
2 comments:
That story cracks me up! I saw the title and jut laughed!! By the way, I LOVE your blog and I love looking at pics of little Brityn! She's beautiful!!
That is too funny! Great bog, I love the title, very clever. :) And Brityn is too cute! I think she and Kendra look a bit alike, especially in that second pic!
Post a Comment