
Brityn riding MotoBy the way-No Brityn is not constipated and yes she poops like that every time! We think it is the funniest thing in the world so I'm sure I'll be sharing more of those embarrassing videos with you all :)
Sunday morning 7:00 am I wake up and look at the video monitor and see a blanket but no Brityn. I close my eyes, open them and look again still no baby! Jump out of bed and run to her room look in the crib and NO Brityn. I grab the blanket and yank it up and there is Miss Brityn grinning up at me as I shout "Brityn! your going to kill yourself!!" I have no idea how long she had been like that and I probably don't want to know. My baby is a scooter, she likes to scoot until she runs into the bottom of the bed. I had been putting her at the bottom so she couldn't scoot under the blanket but she would scoot so far down her knees would be in her chest. But I felt bad because it looked so uncomfortable so I moved her to the middle of the bed. Needless to say last night I decided I didn't care if she was uncomfortable.....she slept at the bottom of the bed and this morning when I got her up she was laying in a L position......but the blanket wasn't over her head.
2 comments:
She is such a doll! I think she looks like you, what do you guys think?? I can't believe how tiny she is! Especially with her pacifier in! It's as big as the bottom half of her face!! :)
Some people say she looks like me and some say she looks like Brent. I think she looks like both of us :)
Post a Comment