Brityn and Daddy
This picture cracks me up!
Coming home from the hospital
I wanted to create a blog to keep friends and family updated on Brityn. I started to blog on my myspace page but as I'm not supposed to put pictures of her on there I thought this would be more fun.
I'm now two months behind on updates....since she is 2 months today! How quickly time flies! So briefly I'll catch up.
Brityn is such a good baby. She hardly cries at all and she never really has ***knock on wood***! She does have a fussy time at night usually from 7-9 but if you carry her around she is fine. In the last two weeks even that has been much better...I think we are getting into a groove. The only time she really cries is when she is very hungry or very tired. Oh, and when she is being choked by mommy! No, I'm not choking my baby on purpose! My milk comes out VERY fast! Almost like a fire hose I swear. Poor thing can't keep up sometimes and winds up gagging and choking on it. We are finding ways to deal with that though.
She loves to lay on her play mat and listen to the music. Tummy time is still a little iffy, depending on her mood. Brityn is always quick with a smile which she started doing at about 5 weeks. There is nothing better than her big gummy grin to brighten your day.
At her 1 month checkup she weighed 9lb 3oz. and 21" and I worried she might not be eating enough :p I should mention that the one month appointment she was 6 weeks. Our doctors share a building so they set it up so my 6 week appointment and her 1 month were together. I just can't believe she has grown so fast. When we brought her home she was wearing preemie clothes....then she moved to newborn and now she is in 0-3 months!
The biggest news of all is she slept through the night for the first time last night! I don't expect that to be permanent but it a good sign of things to come!

1 comment:
i love the car seat! :)
Post a Comment