

Some Easter pictures....Brityn had two Easter outfits. She is a diva!
I hate to brag, because I know there are tired mommies out there wishing their babies would sleep through night, but.......Brityn has been sleeping through the night since that first blog! Ok, one night she did wake up once to eat and one other night she woke up at 1:30 and was satisfied with her paci but other than that she has been sleeping a solid 8 or more hours. I was talking to my mom about it and told I was wondering if there was something wrong with her. She said no, of course. Today I mentioned it to the doctor and the doctor said the same thing and that this is "a gift from GOD." Thank you God! :) Now, you want to hear something sick?? I've almost wished she would wake up in the middle of the night just because I miss her.......8 hours is a long time to go without a Brityn fix! Which leads me to video monitors......Brityn started sleeping in her room last Friday. I secretly hoped she wouldn't like it and would have to come back to her bassinet in our room but no such luck she slept like a champ.
Video monitors are the best invention ever! I can see and hear everything she does! Except........I stay awake at night and watch her sleep and I wake up quite often just to make sure her blanket is not covering her face and she is still breathing. You know normal mom stuff. I guess the good part is I don't have to get out of bed to reassure myself.
Brityn had her 2 month check up today. She is 10 lb and 22.5" and had to have 3 shots :( Poor baby. Doctor said she looks great and is developing right on schedule even a little ahead in some areas. Papa Speedy was nice enough to go with me, he wouldn't go in the exam room because he doesn't like needles, but it was a big help to have him there.
1 comment:
I am sooooo jealous.
Diva Brityn looks great in her Easter outfits. :)
Post a Comment