Brityn in her sleep sack
Dawn Rickey got this little snuggly toy for my baby shower and Brityn LOVES it!
Happy 3 month birthday Brityn!! I spent so much time yesterday trying to get my scrapbook page on here I didn't have a chance to post anything. Speaking of, as you can see it is still not right. I used photobucket to resize the page but it didn't work. Maybe if Katy or Courtney read this they could give me some hints as to what I'm doing wrong :)
On to important stuff.....what is Brityn up to these days?
She's growing-FAST! Last week I went to put her jeans on, the same ones she had worn the week before and they were 2 inched too short. She is now in 3-6 month. My baby is getting big :(
My mom was here last week to see Brityn for the first time. It was great to have here her for a week, she was a big help cleaning my house, cooking dinners, and keeping Brityn entertained so I could have a few minutes to myself. I discovered that Brityn is a mommies girl at night though. She didn't want to be held by anyone but me.
Brityn has only rolled over one other time since that first time, Daddy and grandma Vicki both got to see it this time.
We (grandma Carol and I) got Brityn Bumbo's for both of our houses and she loves them. I think she sat in it at papa's house most of the day yesterday. He got some great pictures of her in it. I will have to borrow their camera so I can post them on here. He definitely keeps her entertained!
After scooting under the blanket a while back I ordered some Halo Sleep Sacks. They were created by a father who lost a baby to SIDS. They are the best things ever! I don't have to worry about her suffocating herself anymore.
3 comments:
awe, she is so cute! i can not believe we have children that are over 3 months old... the twins turn 4 months on sunday! so do you not swaddle her anymore? we are having such issues with it now.
did i tell you she is adorable?
How cute! I didn't resize mine, what I did was when I uploaded the picture to my header there was a resize option that I clicked and it took care of that for me. I hope that helps! The header is cute. :)
Courtney, I know it's crazy! I haven't been swaddling her for quite a while. She never really liked it. I've read not to swaddle after 3 months because it can delay developement?? Who knows. No you never mentioned you thought she was cute ;) hehe, thanks!
Katy, thanks I will try that.
Post a Comment