Thursday, April 10, 2008

Men...they are too funny!

Today is the first time Brent has had to take Brityn somewhere by himself. I left her this morning in her pajama's, I figured Brent would just leave her in them since they were just going to his parents house. He called me before they left to see if he needed to bring her diaper bag and I asked if he put clothes on her. He tells me she is styling and it's a surprise and I'll have to wait till lunch to see. So, what is she wearing? a tee shirt for 6-9 months old, socks 3 sizes too big, jeans (which were fine), and she came wearing tennis shoes which of course were no longer on her feet since they are too big too. I have to laugh because the shoes and socks were in a drawer separate from her clothes. The shirt still had tags on it and was separated from her clothes that fit now. He really did some searching to find these things! Funny thing too....her socks that fit are right next to her onsies and yes she had a clean onsie on so he had to have seen them.

He tells me we can't set her up in her crib anymore because she moves too much. I'm not sure I've ever set her up in her crib but I digress.....he sets her up in her crib and goes to her closet to get clothes and she topples over and has her head stuffed in the mattress with her butt up in the air screaming! Hey, at least he didn't leave her on her changing table alone ;)

Brityn had a big day yesterday, she rolled over for the first time. She has made it half way quite a few times but never fully rolled over. Of course I didn't catch it on video and she wouldn't do it twice. And she put herself to sleep in her crib during a nap. I left her laying there watching her fishy aquarium and the next thing I knew she was sound asleep. Now if we could just get her to go to sleep on her own at night!

3 comments:

The Synnott's said...

I made the header at scrapblog.com and I got the background from a very very cool site Cutest Blog on the Block. The author even gives you directions on how to do the coding, it was fairly easy after a little trial and error.

also.. congrats on the rolling over. i can not wait for my little ones to do that.... they are now suxking on thier fists!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a big day for the little peanut! I'm sure Daddy did a great job with the outfit. Sweet Story.

Love Rach

Bobbi said...

Thanks Court!