


Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
I was talking to my mom this weekend and she tells me a funny story about a close relative. A very close relative. We'll call him/her Sam. Sam was talking with my mom a week or so ago and says "why does Bobbi keep putting bows on the babies head?" Mom- "what? why?" Sam- "why is she putting bows on a boys head?" Mom- laughs hysterically! "Brityn is a GIRL! You thought all this time she was a boy!?" Sam-"OMG don't tell Bobbi she will kill me!!"Yeah so for more than 2 months "Sam" thought Brityn was a boy.....
Brityn has still been sleeping through the night but.....she is having trouble going to sleep on her own. Somebody likes to hold her while she naps during the day:) So we spend a good hour trying to console her while she cries in her crib. I try not to pick her up but I have given in a few times. No, she is not crying this whole time, as long as I'm standing there with my hand on her she is fine but the minute I walk away she lets loose. Little stinker.
She has this new thing she does when she's "talking". I need to get it on video because describing it won't do it justice. She makes this loud funny noise and stiffens up her body....anyhoo it is pretty funny.
In other news Brityn isn't doing her grunting while pooping as much anymore. It makes me a little sad because I thought it was so funny and now I get diaper surprises. I always knew she needed to be changed because of the sound effects. I guess I will have to start checking her now. :p And she has become a little tv junkie! She will sit in her swing or her chair and stare intently at the tv for quite a while. The picture of her in her in her swing is her watching tv.
2 comments:
Oh my that's too funny! She doesn't look anything like a boy! She's too pretty!!
awesome awesome story.... LOVE IT
Post a Comment