Tuesday, April 1, 2008

7 little known facts:

Well, Katy tagged me and I have to come up with 7 things about myself that people don't know. Gosh I talk so much I don't how that would be possible but I'll try.

1. I can't believe I will admit to this on a blog, because it is horrible and I am NOT this person. But when I was about 4 or 5 I made my brother JR, who would have been 3 or 4, drink pee. Actually made is not the right word....tricked is more like it. We were at a babysitters house and she had dixie cups in her bathroom so I filled one up......I guess I thought it would be fun to see if he would do it. I told him it was lemonade. How mean and nasty is that? Sad thing was it's not like there was some other kid there encouraging me to do it, it was only me and him there!

2. I have lopsided ears and my belly button is not centered so my pants always look like they are crooked and glasses and sunglasses won't sit straight on my face.

3. I cannot do a cartwheel. Never have been able too. I'm pretty un-athletic.

4. Every kid dreams of getting a pony for Christmas right? Well, when I was in the 6th grade we got a horse for Christmas and we were NOT happy about it! It was just more horse poop we had to clean up :)

5. When I was younger and lived in AZ instead of mowing the lawn my mom bought sheep to eat the grass. Ewey and Lewy :)

6. I pump breast milk in my male bosses office! I don't have a private office and he does. Sometimes I even kick him out to do it.

7. I don't have an exact count but I would say I own more than 600 cd's and have been to more than 30 concerts in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love #2!

Rach

katy said...

That is hilarious about #1! :D Thanks for doing that, it is so fun to read about random things!!