Friday, August 15, 2008

I knew it was just a matter of time...

before Brityn got a tooth. I think I can even pinpoint when it popped through. Last night at midnight she woke up crying pretty seriously. I tried to give her a pacifier and pat her back to sleep but it wasn't happening so I rocked her for about 10 minutes and when I laid her down she fell back to sleep. She felt a little warm to me...and the crying seemed to be a "in pain" cry but it didn't dawn on me that it was a tooth. She seems to be in good spirits this morning so if 10 minutes or so of cranky teething is what we have to deal with I will take it.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in the teething. We pulled all nighters, I hope it goes better for you. Ryer is getting his two year molars right now, we have good days and bad days!

ABJ&G said...

Teething....UGH!!! It seems Jackson has been teething for over a year!! Oh..and Brityn is a CUTIE PIE!!!!
~The Chatriands

Becky and Scott said...

i love the new pics. she is such a dollface, i love her!!! and teeth!?!?!? oh my goodness!!! i hope her parana instincts don't return or you're in trouble!!!!!!