standing on the counter
we have a new game...how big is Brityn? So big! She raises her arms when we say "so big"

Brityn went to the carnival on Saturday.
we have a new game...how big is Brityn? So big! She raises her arms when we say "so big"
Brityn went to the carnival on Saturday.Saturday marked seven months for Brityn. I just can't believe how fast time is flying by and I know before we know it we will be celebrating her 1st birthday. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I wish I could slow it down. I try to cherish every little moment and not wish for tomorrow. Sometimes with the fast paced life we live it's easy to overlook small things I remind myself daily to "stop and smell the roses". Brityn is my rose bush :)
Some new things and things she's still practicing:
-she is so close to crawling. I keep trying to talk her out of it but she's not listening!
-she will give kisses when asked...if she is in the mood. With the exception of herself. She will give herself a kiss in the mirror without fail every time
-she plays "so big" see picture above
-raises her arms to be picked up (been doing this for about a month)
-cries and/or yells (screams) when papa or I leave the room, not all the time but it's getting more frequent
-hates getting her face cleaned after eating
-likes baths again :)
-likes spinach and lima beans
-likes vegetables more than fruit :-}
-doesn't care for apple juice
That is all I can think of for now. I don't have a weight or length yet but I will do that in the next day or so.
I almost forgot the ride from you know where! Brent and I took her to the carnival on Saturday. First we rode the carousel , that was fun. Brent even got on a horse himself and rode. LOL! Then we went on this bear ride....it just went in circles pretty slowly, and you were sort of enclosed in the bear. So, we get in and it's got a spinning wheel inside so you can spin it yourself, like the tea cups at Disney Land. Of course we weren't planning spinning it because I'm a big baby and well, Brityn is a baby. These two young girls decide to ride with us because all the other bears were full. Brent (what was he thinking?!?!) tells them to go ahead and spin it if they want. They start spinning and spinning FAST. Brent is holding Brityn I look at her and her face turns beet red, her eye's well up with tears, and she throws her arms out and clenches her fists like she is going freak out. Except she doesn't do anything she just sits there looking dazed...with her head flopping to the side. During all this Brent keeps commenting on how he might throw up and I can't say anything because if I open my mouth I will throw up. Parents of year award goes to Brent and Bobbi! When we got off Brityn was perfectly fine, Brent and I not so much! I was sick the rest of the day. He did take her on another ride which she thoroughly enjoyed and made him even sicker ;) that will show him.





3 comments:
I can't believe how much she is doing! She is so interactive! :) Kendra gives kisses, but definitely not on demand. And thank goodness she isn't crawling yet either. :)
Little Brityn is growing so fast! She is definitely more advanced in certain areas than Levi. He won't raise his arms up to be held, he just kind of wiggles and gets excited when you put your arms out to pick him up. He won't really give kisses, unless he's in the mood and it's not usually when asked! lol
She is such a little cutie. I love the picture with the blue and white hat. Levi doesn't mind wearing hats either. I don't let him try to pull it off.
I can't believe Brent let those girls spin the bear!!!! I would have gotten so sick just watching you guys from the ground!!! I'm glad Brityn didn't get sick!!!!
Levi is soooo close to crawling, but not yet. I keep saying "any day now" but that's been for a few weeks. I guess it could be "any week now"! :)
Nice post! I want to do an update, but there really isn't much to tell. :(
7 months. wow!!! it goes by so fast. my boys will be 8 months on wednesday! she looks to be doing great and having so much fun. cherish it because it does go fast and before we know it they will all be 1!
Post a Comment