I pass out from exhaustion
Can't a girl eat in peace?
Uhh, I think I need just one more toy in my swing with me
we go to the park
we read together
sitting in my toy basket again
I have bugs in a jug on my head(this face is priceless)
my mommy probably should not have put this picture on here...papa is using my mommy's hooter hider to give me a bottle...at least that is what my mommy hopes is going on under there ;)
I pass out a lot from exhaustion
more bugs in a jug on my head-hey?! where are the bugs??





3 comments:
Kendra does the sleeping in her carseat in her crib all the time too! If she's asleep, I'm not moving her out of it! :)
Look at her standing! What a big girl. :) Kendra stands but she has to have something very very sturdy holding her up!
Love IT!!!!
Love Rye
she is adorable! i love the pic in her crib... priceless
Post a Comment