on her new car that daddy bought her
oh boy, she's learning how to operate electronics already
this was the attitude I got most of the day she learned how to crawl
We went for a walk on Saturday. I forgot to bring something to feed the ducks but some nice gentlemen walked by and fed them some popcorn so she could see them up close. She was very excited and started banging on her stroller tray and screeching.
This picture was a few days before she started crawling. She was crawling backwards and got herself stuck underneath the table at grandma and papa's.
oh boy, she's learning how to operate electronics already
this was the attitude I got most of the day she learned how to crawl
We went for a walk on Saturday. I forgot to bring something to feed the ducks but some nice gentlemen walked by and fed them some popcorn so she could see them up close. She was very excited and started banging on her stroller tray and screeching.
This picture was a few days before she started crawling. She was crawling backwards and got herself stuck underneath the table at grandma and papa's.
Tuesday night Brityn woke me up about 1:30 am crying. On the monitor it looked like she had rolled onto her belly and had her legs stuck out of the back of the crib. When I got into her room she was up on all fours backed up against the crib and I'm positive she was sleeping. Her eye's were closed anyways, and when I laid her back down she didn't open them up.
Brityn is starting to feed herself a little. I've been cutting up tomatoes and avocados and letting her snack on those, also the little Gerber fruit puffs which she loves. I think she is really starting to enjoy food. When she eats something she likes a lot she will smack her lips, even a half hour or so after eating she is still smacking her lips. It's pretty cute. I'm getting a little more adventurous in her food choices. I will give her stuff off my plate if it's not on the no-no food list, soft and easy to chew...or gum to death. So far her favorite is marinara sauce. She LOVES it, I mean LOVES it!
No comments:
Post a Comment